DOZENS OF BOSTON COLLEGE STUDENTS SICK AFTER EATING AT CHIPOTLE

Loading...

Dozens of Boston College students sick after eating at Chipotle

Dozens of Boston College students sick after eating at Chipotle

Health officials say norovirus is likely to blame for the latest illness outbreak at Chipotle. Boston College says about 80 students became sick after eating at the ...

Read More »

Dozens Sick in Boston After Eating at Chipotle

Dozens Sick in Boston After Eating at Chipotle

Dozens of people including at least 80 Boston College students got sick after eating at a Chipotle restaurant in Boston. Health officials say tests have shown ...

Read More »

2015 Dozens get norovirus from Chipotle near Boston College - Daily Mail

2015 Dozens get norovirus from Chipotle near Boston College - Daily Mail

Boston College says more than 120 students have reported gastrointestinal illnesses, and nearly all of them ate at a Chipotle restaurant near campus.

Read More »

More Boston College students sickened after eating at Chipotle

More Boston College students sickened after eating at Chipotle

At least 120 students at Boston College have fallen ill after eating at a Chipotle where norovirus was found. Infectious disease specialist Dr. Jennifer ...

Read More »

Hundreds report illnesses after eating at Ohio Chipotle

Hundreds report illnesses after eating at Ohio Chipotle

Health officials in Ohio are investigating hundreds of reports of illness linked to a Chipotle in Powell, Ohio. It closed Monday after customers wrote online they felt ...

Read More »

20 College Students in Boston Get Sick After Eating Chipotle

20 College Students in Boston Get Sick After Eating Chipotle

Shares of Chipotle Mexican Grill fell 4.7 percent in extended trading on Monday, after Boston College said students, including members of the men's basketball ...

Read More »

BC students sickened after eating at Chipotle

BC students sickened after eating at Chipotle

More than two dozen Boston College students fell ill after eating at Chipotle in Cleveland Circle. Subscribe to WCVB on YouTube now for more: ...

Read More »

Defaced Black Lives Matter signs outrage students at Boston College

Defaced Black Lives Matter signs outrage students at Boston College

"It's a much larger issue than one student or one sign." Subscribe to WCVB on YouTube for more: http://bit.ly/2526UpS Get more Boston news: ...

Read More »

Chipotle: Safe to Eat After CDC Gives Green Light?

Chipotle: Safe to Eat After CDC Gives Green Light?

Two E. Coli outbreaks that sickened dozens of Chipotle customers appears to be over, the CDC said Monday, but authorities still have not determined the cause ...

Read More »

Va. Chipotle restaurant shuts down after illness reports

Va. Chipotle restaurant shuts down after illness reports

A Chipotle in Sterling, Va. has shut down after several people say they got sick after eating at this location.

Read More »

Eight Boston College basketball players sick after eating Chipotle

Eight Boston College basketball players sick after eating Chipotle

Eight Boston College basketball players sick after eating Chipotle At least eight Boston College basketball players are sick after eating at a nearby chipotle and ...

Read More »

Boston College: 80 sickened after eating at Chipotle

Boston College: 80 sickened after eating at Chipotle

Boston College said the number of students reporting gastrointestinal symptoms after eating at a Chipotle this weekend has climbed to 80.

Read More »

Press review: 80 Boston Students Sick After Eating at Chipotle

Press review: 80 Boston Students Sick After Eating at Chipotle

Chipotle's health headaches are growing- About 80 students from Boston College who ate at a local restaurant over the weekend have gotten sick, reports the ...

Read More »

Chipotle causing explosive diarrhea in the U.S., thanks to E. coli and norovirus

Chipotle causing explosive diarrhea in the U.S., thanks to E. coli and norovirus

BOSTON — Eighty Boston College students got sick after eating at a Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurant this past weekend, with early test results regarding the ...

Read More »

80 Students Sickened After Eating at Chipotle in Boston

80 Students Sickened After Eating at Chipotle in Boston

Some Boston College students reported being ill and tested positive for the norovirus.

Read More »

You May Also Like

About the Author: Theme Admin